GRADUATE STATEMENT OF CLAIMS SERVICES
Many Australian Public Service (APS) graduate program opportunities offer a dynamic work environment and a diverse and challenging career path. They provide you with the opportunity to develop great skills, knowledge and networks required to kick start a rewarding career in the APS, as well as interesting work and development opportunities. However, often putting together an application can be confusing, particularly when a Graduate Statement of Claims (SOC) is required.
Generally, a SOC requires you to address a number of key selection criteria within a one-page document or a set word limit. Additionally, it could mean highlighting your key skills, knowledge and experience and demonstrating how you will be able to perform the role you are applying for. The SOC is an essential part of your application and provides examples of your relevant skills, capabilities, experience and qualifications. It is important that the SOC is addressed thoroughly, using examples to demonstrate your abilities. If your claims are not sufficiently addressed, your application may not be shortlisted for further consideration.
Government Experienced Writers » Graduate Statement of Claims Service
If this is your first time applying for an APS graduate program, writing a SOC can seem extremely daunting. As a critical part of the application process, effort and devotion needs to be given to the preparing and writing your SOC. Public Service Resumes have a team of professional writers from a range of industries who are all highly experienced in the preparation of impressive statements of claims. If you find that you do not have the confidence to prepare the best application possible, contact the team at Public Service Resumes for professional assistance.
Public Service Resumes Graduate Statement of Claims service is suitable for Students, Graduates, Postgraduates, Internships, Early School Leavers or Apprenticeships.
Public Service Resumes Professional Statement of Claims service includes the following:
- Professional Resume design with over 130 options to choose from, all of which can be in a full page, ¼ page, no cover page design ( executive ) or a custom tailored design
- Extensive and thorough phone consultation with an accomplished, professional Public Sector Resume writer
- Subsequent consultations available, if required, to gather any further information
- Professional Resume editing service by a qualified editor
- Editable Office Word document and PDF
- Full 45 day revision and feedback period
- Discounted LinkedIn Profile
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Discounted Cover Letter
- Unlimited 24/7 support
View our full range of Resume design options here