Our Western Australia teacher statement writers are here to expertly guide you through the process of compiling, creating, and presenting your experience against the domains that govern the Australian Professional Standards for teachers. Each role and application contains varied requirements regarding page limits, and our experienced Western Australia teacher statement writers are well-practised in deciphering any ambiguity within the application and job description requirements. The seven standards are outlined as follows:
- Standard 1: Know students and how they learn
- Standard 2: Know the content and how to teach it
- Standard 3: Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning
- Standard 4: Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Standard 5: Assess, provide feedback, and report on student learning
- Standard 6: Engage in professional learning
- Standard 7: Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers, and the community
Our Western Australia teacher statement writers understand the nuanced differences between how these Standards should be applied across the four stages of a teaching career, including graduate teachers, proficient teachers, highly accomplished teachers, and lead teachers. Each standard needs to be supported by a strong example. Public Service Resumes Western Australia teacher statement writers take the time to research the school you are applying for and will work with you to tailor your skills and experience to link into the school’s vision and goals for the position you are applying for.
In addition, our team of Western Australia Teacher statement writers are confident in presenting your experience and expertise framed within the Western Australia Department of Education values of Learning, Excellence, Equity, Care, Integrity, and Respect. When you work with Public Service Resumes Western Australia Teacher statement writers you can feel assured that our staff will work closely with you to draw out the information required to present a strong application and ensure your expertise is recognised as exceptional.